Our last few days here have been crazy, busy, fun, sad, emotional.... You name it I think we have felt every emotion possible. My kids have been strong but the last few days have been tough!
My mom and sisters took me to dinner one last time, we had a good time as usual. I sure love each and everyone of them. I'm thankful for my moms example in the gospel and of love and nurturing. I'm grateful that for the most part we always get along and are there for each other.
Aunt B wanted us to get a pic of the 3 cousin friends that are the same age.... So here it is!
Kobe sure is going to miss Aunt B and her boys... He and Car have been starting to go their own ways over the last year as they've gotten older, but Kobe sure is going to miss him!
And he will sure miss our lil man Bob! P sure loves both these cousin friends....




No comments:
Post a Comment