CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Meet Barry the Betta

So Kobe was dying to get a lizzard and kept asking and asking.... Finally I said we could go look but if they were a lot of money then I would not get one! Well the cheapest one was $30 then by the time you got all the shiz to go with it, it would of been well over $100. So I said NO! So then he thought he wanted a fish..... So here he is!  BARRY!

Over all James wasn't that impressed, but he did help Kobe get his bowl all fixed up. So we are going to see how things go with Barry and if all goes well we will get a bigger tank and different fish.

But before that Maddi is pretty set on getting a turtle.... Idk about throwing down $130 just for the turtle not to mention all the habitat stuff. Stay tuned to see if she gets her wish....

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI