I usually do a lil review of the years adventures, so here it goes... Minus the pictures this year!! I'm too lazy for that!
This year we have had some pretty fun, excited, scary, and big adventures!!
One of James & I's favorites was our cruise, then our families favorite was DISNEYLAND! We did lots of camping late summer early fall & it was a BLAST!!
Then I quit my job (SCARY!!) But got a new one that I LOVE!! for a GREAT company!! This just goes to show that "sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together!!" That's part of a favorite quote of mine & I find it to be very true!!
Then James & I finally bought a "REAL" bike.... Harley BABY!! =) LOVE IT!
Then last but not least we moved out of James parents into our own lil place that we are learning to LOVE!! & I am learning that bigger & better isn't always BEST!! It's not my 1st pick but it has everything we need & we are HAPPY!!
I am always excited to start a new year, I'm always up for a fresh start!! So here's to 2013
Bring it on!!
We don't have any big adventures planned, but I'll get workin on that!! =)
HaPpY NeW YeaR!!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment