CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

SNOW FUN!!

On New Years Eve we all went to my parents & went sleigh riding!! The little kids had a blast!! We went 2 different times, cause they thought it was so fun!! The tiny kids LOVED it!! They kept on going & going!! & it was FREEZING!!
 
 
Kami, Mads & Syd (it was a lil bright so I got Mads w/ her eyes closed, sorry Sis!)
 
 
Jenni & Newly were some of our drivers...


Koullyn & Shaylee

Billy & his bearded hat Aunt B made him =)


Dustin, Mads, Addie, Kobe & Lance


Syd & Addie
 Aunt Jacks & Ashy
 
Kobe really enjoyed his self, he kept going even tho he was freezing!!

Me, Myself & I... I don't love winter but sleigh riding is my all time favorite part of winter.
I LOVE IT!!


Shay, Trev, Addie & Zack

Emry & Mags
 
After we were done my mom had scones & hot coco waiting for us! Then after that we just stayed & played games & ate food and more food!! We didn't last til midnight, we were all wore out but we still had fun!!
 
Here's to 2013! =)
 
 
 

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI