CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 27, 2012

My handsome lil man....

 
 
Kobe went to gm.Delorise's on Thursday last week & him & grandpa helped her make sugar cookies... She sent Kobe home with all the fixings to decorate his cookies for Santa!! Friday was just a half day so he skipped school & hung out with his daddy-o! When I got home from work he got out all his business & got his cookies all done. His hair is a lil wild & crazy!! But other than that I think he is one handsome lil man & I love him to pieces!! Makes me smile inside & out!! =)
 
 

 
 
 
 
This pictures just makes me SMILE!! =)
 
 
I guess Mads is getting too old for this kind of stuff kind of bitter...sweet! But
 I sure do love that girl!! She had her 1st school dance on Friday & it was a hit!! I went to work early so I didn't even think to get a pic of her all dressed up. But she looked like a lil diva!!

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI