CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The BIG city.... NO Dad's allowed!!

This last weekend Jerian invited me & my kids to go stay in Salt Lake & go to the lights & do a lil shopping!! :) It's been a few years sense we have done this, so I was all about it!! Our hubby's had to work so it was just us & the kids. Cade was going out of town so I invited Jacki & her kids to join us. Angie joined us as well, and we had a FUN weekend!! :)
 
  
 
Jacki & her kids @ Temple Saquare
 


My 2 cute kids, that I love & adore!! :)


Maddi, Me, Emry, Jacki, Asher & Kobe

 
 
 
Shay, Kobe, Maddi & Triston


 
 
Shay & Kobe enjoying all the food they could eat @ Tucanos!! YuM!! Kobe had his mouth full of chicken hearts, lets just say it wasn't as good as he thought it would be!! :) LoL

 Kobe hooking arms with Shay making sure they stayed safe & stayed together. I think this is the last time we will see them hooking arms or holding hands. They are getting way too cool for that!! :)


Before we left we were supposed to meet up with Jerian & the kids to put together these little care packages for the kids to hand out to people we saw down town that were less fortunate than they are. Our schedules never matched up so Jerian & her kids put them together for us. I LOVE this idea!!
They had candy canes & mints, tooth brushes & paste, kleenex, jerky, granola bar, hand warmers, wipes, a water bottle & a few other items.
 

Kobe & Shay getting ready to pass out their bags. It was so awesome to see the kids doing this AWESOME act of service!! Kobe even got a few tears in his eyes, he said he just felt so bad for them. It was amazing to see how different each person reacted. Some said thank you & you could see they truly needed it & others just took the bag & still asked for money. One guy even gave it back & said he really didn't need it. It was very interesting!! But I thought it was awesome & it brought a few tears to my eyes as well, LOVED it!!
 
 
 
We hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
 
ONLY 6 DAYS!! :) Yikes... I'm so EXCITED!!

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI