CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Disneyland....



One of the nights we walked home from d-land I saw this flower... Thought it was cool so I had to take a pic :)

We also went to Newport Beach & played in the water & it was AWESOME!! We all loved jumping the waves... SO FUN!!

Jenni had told Kobe about sand crabs so we went & bought a lil sand set so he could dig for them. He thought it was pretty cool!! So did we...
These next 2 pics are @ Laguna Beach, it was so pretty! We saw a lot of dolphins jumping....






Our last night @ d-land we stayed til midnight!! We had so much fun!! Kobe's favorite ride was Space Mountain & mine was Indiana Jones.... I LOVED it!! I told my kids that d-land was 3 or 4 days of pure hell w/ a lil bit of fun!! :) LoL So very true!! It was fun but it was HOT & the lines were super long!! We had a great time & look forward to the next time....

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love going to Disneyland! It looks like you guys had fun.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI