CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Memorial Day....

On Memorial weekend we took the kids to see all the graves & took them on a lil road trip. I thought it would be fun to show them their grandparents & great-grandparents houses. Then I thought we'd show them where James & I lived when we first got married....

This lil yellow house was our 1st house out on "Scott's Lane" in Fielding we rented it from Ricky & Shirley Scott. It was super cute. We didn't stay here long cause Shirley's grandma got sick & had to move in so she asked if we would mind moving....


So then we moved in to the "Mexican Shack" this was also in Fielding & was pretty ok inside but looked like hell on the outside! :) LOL Then after about a year of renting we moved in with James' parents while we built our house.

That's just a lil history my kids will enjoy in the future:)

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI