CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cleaning.....

On May 21st my mom, me, James & Jacki spent the day with Ann cleaning out all of my grandpa's things out of his shed. Us girls had already spent a full day cleaning out all of his clothes, but needed a "man" to help with the shed. These are just a few things I found interesting & that I wanted to remember about my grandpa.

Power Charge was something my grandpa had help invent with a few of his friends, it had something to do with battery powered cars. If you look closely you can see my grandpa hand wrote his info on the business card. I thought that was cute. :) If you knew my grandpa you'd think so too.... 


 Here is James in the loft of the shed thinking WHAT THE HECK!! My grandpa was a super clean freak!! But I admit he kept some crazy things!! Paper work from years & years ago & then food from 1978 in the picture below.... Yep even us clean folk keep a few odd things... My mom was dying to think why on earth!! :) LOL I LOVE YOU GRANDPA!!!

We got it all done & either thrown away or moved to a new place. It was lots of hard work!! & a special thanks to Ann for a great meal & for taking such good care of our grandpa!

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI