CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Gp. Udy

This post is just for me...

On April 20th my grandpa passed away...
This was a super hard day for me. I had a really good relationship with my grandpa & love him dearly. We had moved him to my moms towards the end cause he was needing more one on one & it was getting to hard on my mom & Ann. James & I & the kids had stayed @ my moms the night of the 18th to give Jacki & my mom a break. I am so grateful I was able to go & help & grateful that James was willing to care for my grandpa.  I'm grateful that he is able to be with my grandma & Aunt Ilene & that he isn't in pain but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of him... I love you Grandpa!

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI