CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Same...Same....Same...

Someone looks different! (that's to the tune of an Arby's commercial) LOL! Any how James has to wear a beard net over his goatee @ work and he was kind of getting sick of it. So he thought he'd try something new.... Pretty interesting if you ask me:) But it only lasted a week and now he's back to NORMAL!! My kids thought it was pretty funny, I don't think they had ever saw him w/ out his goatee. He's pretty HOT no matter what but he looks MUCH better w/ it:)




Good Job Honey!



I'm sure he is so PROUD of me for putting this on the blog:) LOL!

3 comments:

Darcie said...

I don't know if I have ever seen James without his facial hair and I didn't realize how much Maddi looks like him. Look at their two pictures, they are even posing the same.

Belew said...

This makes me laugh only because I feel the same way about Clayton. I can't belive how much it changes their face.

snowwhite said...

He looks so much like his Dad!!!!!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI