Then as we were heading to Fielding last Saturday he says mom do you think you can call the Easter Bunny, cause I want a skate board like Tony Hawk that would be AWESOME!! Dang good thing the Easter Bunny knows his stuff, cause my lil Tony got a skate board for Easter:)
So Sunday after listening to conference he went out to show us his stuff. He was a little nervous so his daddy gave him a few pointers. I didn't have my camera ready when James was on the board but I think he thought he was pretty bad ass! (sorry for the language) James was a big ole skate boarder back in his younger days, but he said the skate board was a lot smaller so he wasn't too sure about it. But I have to confess I'm thinkin HELLO you are now 36 or maybe he's 37 I'm not sure but he's not no teenage punk so of course it's going to feel smaller:) And he thinks I'm a little blonde.... MEN!!
Any how our lil Tony thinks his new skate board is totally AWESOME!! and he has no FEAR and is doin a pretty good job. He called Bubba to tell him and asked him to come over some time to give him a few pointers.... Cause Bubba is good!! He even has a ramp:)




3 comments:
I saw him out there on it on sunday ... he is just a little stud!!!
What a cutie!
How fun! He's lookin good! Your Easter pics are super cute too! I sure do miss all of you! I'll be out to visit soon - probably next month! I can't wait to see everyone! Love ya!
Post a Comment