CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter

On Easter Saturday Grandma Kent always has us over for a wienie roast & egg hunt. This year we woke up to snow!! So instead of having it @ her house we went to the Fielding Fire Station so we could stay warm.... It was nice to have a little extra room, but the egg hunt indoors wasn't as good as outside.

Grandma always has a 6 pack of eggs for everyone to color and she always makes cupcakes to frost w/ green coconut for the grass and a few jelly beans on top for eggs. It's a fun little family tradition. She always goes the extra mile to make it fun!!

I wasn't really in the picture taken mode, but here's a few that I did get:)






Before we go to Grandmas we have always taken the kids to the egg hunt @ the Fielding School, so they can be with their "cousin friends". This year it was James' weekend to work so I was on my own. But Becki had nvited me to do Bountiful Baskets and that was going on @ the school @ the same time. So I drove the kids around & showed them where to go and sent them on their way... After it was all done I kept thinking how awful I was to send them by themselves, I didn't even get a picture. But I must say if you haven't tried Bountiful Baskets you should!! It is super cheap and I'm in love already! Thanks Aunt B. :)

1 comment:

Heather W. said...

I LOVE BB (Bountiful Baskets)! I've been doing it since last summer!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI