CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

McKinley School Play......

When The Hippos Crashed The Dance!

Maddi loves being involved and has been in the school play for the last 3 years. She was pretty upset @ first cause she really wanted to be a PINK Flamingo, but ended up as a Rooster. Pink is her favorite color so she was dead set on the Flamingo and she wanted to quit cause she had to be a "stupid Rooster" :( tears and all!

James & I talked it over w/ her and I'm glad she stuck it out, cause she did an EXCELLENT job! She was the BEST lil dancer and singer:) I think the part Maddi liked BEST was being able to wear make-up, and she looked BEAUTIFUL!




I was @ the R.S. birthday party awhile back and a few of the ladies were talking about how they were making their kids' costumes w/ NO pattern!
I was like WTH? I can't even sew a button on, let alone make overalls w/ NO pattern... I said I just turned mine over to grandma:) So a VERY BIG THANK YOU to grandma Lorise for helping us in this department:)

1 comment:

Darcie said...

I bet she did awesome. She does look very beautiful. I can't believe how grown up she is.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI