Today was the day we got off the ship and we all thought we'd head to the beach for a little more SUN!!.......NOT!! It was only 40 degrees, we were all freezing!! Our shuttle ride took for ever to pick us up, my toes were like ICE!! We had gotten off the ship a lot quicker than we had planned and we got back to the hotel before 10 a.m. We didn't think they'd let us check in so early but lucky for us they had rooms ready & available:)
We all doubled up in rooms and got all our stuff settled and got WARM!! Then we thought we'd rent a car and tour Florida, well a rental car was a lil to much $$. So Jerian and I talked to this guy at the hotel and he gave us a few maps and told us we could take the city bus for $2.00. So that's what we did and can I just say the ride to the mall wasn't to bad but the ride back was SCARY!!
us girls snugged up for a pic, while we froze our bums off waiting for the shuttle.
James & I freezing!! I'm laughing so that's why my tongue is out:)
the gang FREEZING!!

chillin in the hotel room and gettin warm!



and a few piuctures of the bus ride to the mall so we could go to Ron Jon's Surf Shop. I didn't think it was to bad on the way maybe cause it was daylight, but on the way back it was getting dark and the bus was packed and I was scared shitless!! I always tell James I wanna live in the big city but I think I might change my mind...this lil country girl was scared!!

Well I know you all think I'm the dork of the group....but here's a few pictures to show that my hubby is just as big of a dork!! He and Chris were trying on a few different hats @ Ron Jon's, they look so HOT!!
After the mall and Ron Jon's we meet up w/ Kody, Jo and Angie for dinner @ Chill's. I thought our waitress was a lil raunchy but we still had a good time. There was some guy going around making balloons he made me a motorcycle, Alisha a frog and Sue a pink poodle.
After dinner we headed back to the hotel and got our things ready so we could fly out @ 4:00a.m.
No comments:
Post a Comment