Cozumel, Mexico...
We didn't have anything planned in Cozumel, we just wanted to find a beach & enjoy the SUN!! And being the bargain shopper I am I found us the BEST deal, the guy started @ $35 per person and I got him down to $15!! WOOOHOOO!! So we all loaded up in 2 big vans and went to a private beach that had the BEST chips & guacamole EVER!!
The $15 dollars included the trip to & from and access of the beach and snorkel gear. So James & I snorkeled for our 1st time, and it was AWESOME!! Then our drivers dropped us off down town Cozumel to do a lil shoppin.
And did I mention the chips & guacamole were OUTSTANDING!! (that's for you Chris B.) lol
Then when we got back on the ship it was time to get cleaned up for our first "fancy" dinner...which Carnival refers to as "Cruise Elegant Night"
2 months ago






No comments:
Post a Comment