CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 8......2/12/2010

FuN DaY @ SeA.....

This was kind of a sad day, knowing our vacation was coming to an end:( James & I played a game of mini golf w/ Chris & Sue and then we all just kinda laid out & enjoyed the sun. We thought since it was our last day on the ship we needed to stay up late... so that we did! After dinner we went to the dancing show and then James thought he needed to have 1 last FREE ice cream before we got off the ship. So we headed up to the lido deck w/ Kody, Jo, Chris and Sue. I wasn't very humored by staying up so late....or maybe it's cause some times I'm a little blonde and I don't get half the stuff every ones talking about:) lol But I just laugh and pretend I do!!

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI