CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 6....2/10/2010

Belize.....




In Belize Jerian had arranged our excursion and it was AWESOME!! We did cave tubing & a zip line, I must say the zip line was my favorite part of the excursion......but my most favorite part was the ride getting to the excursion, it was so neat!! I love being able to visit other countries, and to see how they live. It really makes me stop & think about how truly blessed we are. All the little kids were on their way to school and were dressed in uniforms...super cute!! I wanted to get a picture, but our driver drove like a bat out of hell and I wasn't fast enough w/ my camera!! :)

After we were done with the excursion our driver dropped us off so we could do a little shopping....it was pretty damn scary!! But I did get a pretty cute bag/purse:)

Then on a side note just in case you notice in the pictures I look like I have a fat lip.....it's because I do! I don't know what happened but the 1st day I had ate and awhile after I felt like my throat was closing off so I took some benadryl and was fine the next day. Then when I woke up to get ready for Belize I couldn't even move my bottom lip it was so swollen, so I took more benadryl and it went down. (Thank You Jamie) I have never had any other allergies other than seasonal, so I'm wondering just what it is I'm allergic to???

1 comment:

Keri said...

You guys look like you are all having an amazing time! I am so jealous! Makes me want to plan a vacation... Enjoy!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI