CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 29, 2009

CaMpiNg.....

I can't believe it's the end of June and we just barely got in our 1st camping trip of the year. Summer is flying by!! We had a good time just relaxing and enjoin the HOT summer SUN!!

the gang

WOW! don't I look HOT??

Dax isn't he the cutest lil man you have ever saw??


James & Kobers

Bryce the lumber jack:) lol





can't wait to go again!!

1 comment:

All About Us said...

OMG!! I know the summer is ZOOMIN!! I hate how it goes so fast. We haven't went camping yet either! I want to really bad. We went out with Caleb & Julie it was a blast. Julie is a really cute girl. I had never met her before. Looks like you had a ton of fun.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI