CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

gOoD fOoD & gOoD fRiEnDs


Well our original plans were to go camping, but do to all the rain we decided it would be way to muddy so we just hang around here. I had Thursday off so the kids and I did a lil cleaning and then after James got home we went up to Plymouth w/ KC & Jerian and the kids to see Lee & Ross' new house. WOW!! It is awesome, Ross has worked his self to death. It makes me want to build a new house, my kids thought it was so cool!! Any how after that we met up w/ Kody & Jo for dinner. Then Shay come over for a sleep over. On Friday morning we all cleaned and did yard work then that night we had a lil BBQ w/ our friends. It was fun, the kids had a blast playing outside. Then on Saturday Maddi and Kobe went to gp. & gm. Hales and James and I went on a lil bike ride, this was the highlight of my weekend:) LUV IT!! Then on Saturday night the kids had a lil party @ Kody's and us adults all went to Lava to hot tub. It was so nice, but I had the worst head ache and it was the longest ride home:(

So nothing to exciting, but I always love being home w/ my family! Now for another big week @ work!! :( :(

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Had so much fun. Thanks for the invite!!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI