CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

HaPpY FaThEr'S DaY!!

I hope all you dad's out there have a great day!! I just want the dad's in my life to know how much they mean to me.

1st my dad he is one of the greatest people I know. My dad and I haven't always saw eye to eye, but the older I get I realize that he always had my best interest in mind. He has always and still does see that all our needs are met. He is a very hard worker and is always looking for ways to improve his self and the things around him. I love you dad and appreciate your example.

2nd my father in-law he is one of a kind:) We couldn't make it a day w/ out him and grandma Lorise. They do so much and are always so willing to give of themselves to help my kids. What wonderful examples! They never miss a game and are always there to help. We love you Grandpa Kennard!!

Last but not least my wonderful husband. WOW!! We are truly blessed to have him as our daddy. He always picks up all the loose ends and does way more than his share. He is my rock and I'm grateful to have him as my very best friend:) I love you babe to the moon and back and hope you have a great day!!

1 comment:

Darcie said...

What great guys you have in your lives. Happy Father's Day to all of them.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI