CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

1st day of school

Today was kinda bitter sweet...
 I LOVE summer nights and having my kids home. We didn't really do anything to super fantastic this summer but it was just nice hanging together as a family. And most of all being care free!! I was kinda sad to see them go to school, they are both growing up WAY to fast!!
 
 
Maddi started 8th grade this year and she was super excited!! She said she had a little anxiety and didn't know if she would be able to sleep cause she was so excited!! She loves school and loves being around her friends!! I can't believe in just 3 short years she will be driving... I am really starting to feel old and I am super sad my kids are growing up so fast!!
 
I LOVE YOU SIS! :)
 
 


Now for my tiny man... That isn't so tiny any more!! :'(
Kobe is starting 6th grade this year and was a little nervous. He was a little worried about how the day would map out and about being able to get his locker opened! And I am a little worried that he will lose his cool if things don't go as planned in his little mind... He is just like his mom and likes things to run 100% perfect all the time! I am hoping he has a good day... I sure love this little guy! He is growing up to be a pretty good kid, and is very protective of the ones he loves!! 

 
I have to admit the only thing I like about school is being more on a set schedule...
 
Here's to a GREAT school year!! :)
 
 
 

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI