This last weekend I got to go with my mom and sisters for an all girls weekend! We went to St. George and stayed at my bosses house and I had the BEST time!
Jacki was the planner and she did an AMAZING job!! We had so much fun, it was so nice and relaxing!! and it was also SUPER HOT!! My mom's van said that it was 107* WoW!! We got massages, pedicures, did a little shopping and then went to Thoroughly Modern Millie @ the Tuacahn and we also ate lots of good food!! :)
This was the 1st time we have ever gone any where with out a kid or two, so it was super nice to just relax!! I love my mom and sisters (Jenni & Julie too) so much!!
While we were gone it was Wheat & Beat days in Garland and I must say our hubby's impressed us!! They all got together for the parade @ our house Saturday morning and then took the kids to the park and they also planned a BBQ for that night... with salads and ALL!! And then everyone stayed and watched the fire works... We were way impressed!!
Thanks for a GREAT weekend Jacki!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment