Graduated 5th grade, my tiny son... He isn't so tiny any more! :'(
5th grade has been a little rough for P, but he finally made it and did an excellent job!! I am so proud of him and the young man he is becoming. He has made a lot of accomplishments lately and I am so proud of him!! He is a little turkey but he sure makes life FUN!! He doesn't really like to "smug" his mom any more, which makes me kinda sad... My baby boy is getting all grown up!!
5th grade graduation 5/28/2013
Then he also WON 1st place in his class on his Science Fair project, he was so EXCITED!! I am so proud of him!! :)
I didn't really like how the above pic looked, he tries so hard when it comes to pics so I told him to relax and put his face down... And this is what I got!!
I thought it was a cute pic, it just shows his true personality and just how full of it he is...
I love you son and am so proud of you, keep up the good work!!



No comments:
Post a Comment