So awhile back James' dad said he had an old trail 110 and if James and Kobe could get it running Kobe could ride it... Well it's nothing fancy but it RUNS!! And my boy couldn't be happier... James and Kobe got it running last week and James text me and said you'd think he just won the lottery he was so excited!! It was super cute!! That night we went to gp. Kennard's and he showed me how he could drive it!! I must say I was a little nervous, I didn't think my baby boy could hold it up, but he did AWESOME!! :)
While Kobe was learning to ride his "hog" my girl was off having fun with Connor and Sunni. Connor and Sunni recently moved to Roosevelt, UT and Mads got to go stay a week with them and live the "farming" life.... She thought it was awesome and the best part was helping take care of this lil angel and her big brother. :)
Sweet Baby Bobbie Olive and Maddi Jane
Other than that we haven't been up to much... We've went on a few camping trips and also had the annual Rick Kent Family Reunion over the wknd of June 21st. It was up @ my dads property and we all had a pretty good time!! I forgot my camera, so sorry no pics...
And just in case you didn't know.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE SUMMER!! :) Even though its been 103* and hotter than HELL I'll take the heat over cold any day!!


No comments:
Post a Comment