Long road trip on the bike.... and I mean LONG!! :)
We left Wednesday night (4/27) after work & stayed in St. George with a bunch of Tremonton folk (The Sandall's, The Oyler's, The Richardson's, and The Capener's) then we headed to Laughlin, NV on Thursday and meet up with our AZ peeps (The Hardy's and Rowley's) for the Laughlin River Run, it was DAMN HOT!! After that we headed to Kingman, AZ for the night and then Friday we went to Prescott, AZ. Saturday was to Sedona, AZ and then Sunday we headed back to Kingman for the night and then on to St. George Monday and home on Tuesday...
The 1st day was pure hell on our bums, but we made it!! It really was a lot of fun, just along ways to go for the 1st ride of the year. We went with an awesome group of people and had so much fun!!
We saw lots and lots of bikes, I thought Kobe would think this bike was cool :)
Here we are in Oatman, AZ on Route 66, it was a pretty cool lil town that has donkey's walking around. But we got there late afternoon and the donkey's weren't around. :'(
We stopped at this little bar/hotel in Kirkland, AZ on our way to Prescott it was so cool and so old and run down, it kinda made me a lil nervous. :) LoL
Here is a bike James thought was cool, good ole John Deere :)
Headed back to Kingman on Sunday we got a flat tire on our bike and it pretty much SUCKED!! But I am glad we weren't hurt and it all worked out. While we waited for help we got to meet a drunk old Indian and all I can say is it was VERY interesting!! :) LoL
Damn old Dogma and lots of Hogma!! hahaha
Here's a few pics of me and my babe!!
We had lots of fun and got to see lots of pretty country. I can't wait to go again and I would totally love to move SOUTH!! I hated coming home to the cold. When we went through Vegas on Monday it was 105* and when we got home Tuesday it was freezing!! The next morning we had freeze warnings and snow!! BOO!! :'(
Here are a few pics of how beautiful Sedona was, I was in LOVE!!
Thanks to our family for helping with our kiddos and a special thanks to Jenni for getting my girl ready & to & from dance...












1 comment:
Oh Gina! I'm glad you guys had a fun time. I love having Mods and letting her spend time with us:) Your very welcome!
Post a Comment