CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Valentine's Boxes

Well all I can say is I'm way out of practice in the scrapbooking/craft department:) I haven't done anything "crafty" in such a long time. But my kids both needed a Valentines box this year so I had to pull out my good old scrapbooking supplies and get creative! YIKES!!

We didn't have any shoes boxes, but sense James and I both work @ Malt-O-Meal we have plenty of oatmeal containers so that's what I made the kids boxes out of and they turned out pretty good! They were both happy so that's what matters....right?


In case you are wondering why Maddi's says Maddi 2, she has 3 Maddi's in her class so she goes by Maddi 2 :)

1 comment:

Eric, Meg, Mason and Brighton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI