Kobe got to go w/ Uncle Newlin and Show Bob to haul hay in the semi and he thought it was so AWESOME!! Newlin fixed Kobe up w/ this hat and then sent me a message titled Kobe R. :)

As I posted this picture this funny lil story came to mind, so I thought I'd blog about it too:)
Awhile back Kobe got to go watch Show Bob ride a mini bull. He loves being w/ his cousin friends and he loves the "country" life. He was so excited!!
His dad isn't to hip on the country life so I don't buy him very many "cowboy clothes" he usually wears Carson's old ones:) I can't remember the last time I bought him a pair of "cowboy" jeans, but as he was getting ready he had to wear Wranglers and the only pair he had was WAY to small but he was determined to wear them. So being the CrAzY mama I am I had him lay down on the floor and suck in so I could zip his pants up:) LOL We got them up and I said you can't wear those what if you have to go potty, you'll never be able to get them zipped back up:) LOL He said I'll be fine I can get "it" out and not un-do my pants:) I tried to talk him in to a pair of Wranglers that fit, but they didn't have the patch but he was wearing the ones he had on no matter what! He did end up having to go potty but Uncle Newlin was able to help him get them zipped back up:) hee hee hee
On a side note when we were getting him ready I didn't have time to run up town and buy him a new pair of Wranglers....
Any how I have blogged about this before but just to get you all up to speed and so this post makes sense:) Kobe loves going to Aunt B's and being w/ the boys, a while back when I went to pick him up after he had stayed the weekend w/ Aunt B. he didn't wanna come home:( He said he wanted to stay @ Aunt B's forever and that if he lived there he could be "Kobe R." just like Branson R. and Carson R. :) So sense then my family has just kind of made a lil joke about Kobe R. Bywater :)
No comments:
Post a Comment