We just stayed here in good old Tree Town for the 24th. On Friday night James and I took the kids to the movie in the park....The Spy Next Door, it was on a big blow up screen and it was a super cute show!! We had pizza @ the park and let the kids play on the toys until the movie started.
Then on Saturday Maddi went boating w/ Gp. Rick and Gm. Lynn and the Kent clan. James, Kobe and I went to the park to the car show and then to the truck pulls to cheer our family members on. I must say it was a true "REDNECK" event!! But they all did pretty good:)
Then later that night Bryce, Jody and Haylie Bug came over and we went to the "Mexican" (El Parrall) for dinner and then to the fire works. It was pretty low key but we had FUN!!
2 months ago
BJ
Kaleb
and of course James Hawkes :)
No comments:
Post a Comment