CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

B.B.Q w/ the Belew's 7/16/2010

So on Friday the 16th we had a lil BBQ w/ the Belew's and I must say the food was EXCELLENT!! Again I wasn't to great w/ the picture taking and I don't know when I'll get the pictures Jenni & Kalli took so I figured I'd use the 2 pictures I did take:)



The hosts Brett & Jenni a.k.a Maddi's "new parents" :) Maddi spends half her life w/ the Belew's her and Shay have become BFF's, so she decided she'd start calling Brett and Jenni mom & dad... what a silly girl:)

1 comment:

JeN said...

We had a good time.. I looks like in the pic, I am saying CHHHHeesse???? LOL... Thanks for all the fun times:) And yes, I am Maddi's other mother:):):)

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI