CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Camping & Bear Lake 7/8/2010

A few weeks ago we went on a lil camping trip & it was pretty dang fun!! We love our second family... the Benson's and always have a great time together. We went up Logan Canyon to Temple Flats (I think that's where we ended up?). It was pretty nice and had lots of shade, but we did get attacked by MOSQUITOES!!

On Saturday we went to the lake, and enjoyed a lil SUN and a good ole milkshake:)

I just down loaded the pictures randomly, SORRY!!


It was a bit windy @ the lake so the guys are holding on to the lil canopy so it wouldn't get blown away...


Look @ this lil STUD helping his daddy get fire wood....
And look @ this big STUD w/ his "man purse" :) LOL I love this picture!!

The kids had fun playing in the lake, but I must say it was a bit COLD!!

Me enjoying my magazine, but I was missing my side kick... Miss Jerian :)



Mads enjoying her ring pop & a lil sun!



As I mentioned above there were LOTS of mosquitoes, the most I have ever saw!! When the guys got out on Thursday night to unhook the trailers they got attacked!! So when Chris & Bryce went down for work on Friday they hooked us up w/ all kinds of stuff to help kill the mosquitoes.


WOW!! I look a lil scary, I don't know what's up w/ the look on my face cause I am enjoying a SMORE!! So I should be all smiles:)


Maddi & Kaylee

Zeb & Kobe

Kobe using his imagination and playing w/ his Star Wars :)



What an awesome weekend, can't wait til next time:)

















































No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI