CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sleigh Riding...

Well we started the year off doing my most favorite winter activity......SlEiGh RiDiNg!! I love it!! And I can remember when I was younger going every year on New Year's day w/ all my Kent cousins behind the truck, my dad & Uncle Jeff would drive so crazy, but it was always so fun!!

Yesterday we went up to my parents house & my dad took us behind the Kubota (sp?) it was a BLAST!! James & my brothers had fun riding there snowmobiles around and Connor & Bailey had made this "homemade" snow bike... pretty interesting!! Connor has always loved being creative, but this little bike looked a little dangerous if you ask me:)

My mom had homemade chili & hot chocolate ready for us when we were done, and it was delicious!

Newlin in his oh so HOT shades!! He looks like he is from the 80's lol:) Show Bobby is trying out the "snow bike" and cute lil Syd....


James & I

Deven, Marki, Kati, Me, Haddi on my lap and Kobe & Carson

My girls... Mags & Syd

Kati... I have no clue what the hell she is doing...but she is lookin HOT as ever!!

The boys... Carson, Kobe and Branson. They would take turns riding the little saucers that were hooked to the hood we were all on. Show Bobby said they were riding like "Sled Necks" :)



Isn't she the cutest lil thing you have ever saw? Addie May

Madddi & Kami getting warm




Kobe, Carson, Show Bobby and Haddi would take turns riding in the back of the Kubota they said they were the "paramedics" and when anyone would fall off they would all jump out & go help who ever fell off. I love the things kids come up with :) We all had a blast!! and I love days likes these, these are the times my kids will cherish for the rest of their lives.



On a side note... I have loved being home with my little family. We have had a BLAST hanging out w/ our family & friends. I love being able to sleep in and lay in bed snuggling my hubby & kids. I wish this was reality..... I love keeping my house picked up and having my laundry done, it is oh so WONDERFUL!! Only a few more days of paradise and then back to work & school we go!!

But I just have to say I am so EXCITED cause in 32 days James & I will be enjoying the BEST vacation of our lives..... on the Carnival Dream!!! WOOOO HOOOO bring on the SUNSHINE!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Makes me want to go sledding. How fun! Wonderful memories! I want to go on a CRUISE SOOO BAD! You all just went...its my turn.

Jeff & Marci said...

Too fun! I LOVE Maddie's hat, by the way - so cute, I wanna steal it! :)

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI