CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

HaPpY BiRtHDaY......

MaDiSoN JaNe!!


I can't believe my baby girl is 10 years old...WOW!! She is getting so group up, she is our little sweetheart and helps keep us all in line. I love the sweet spirit she brings into our family & our home, she is a wonderful example. I hope she has a very Happy Birthday!! and I wish her the BEST of luck @school today she has the schools spelling bee and tryouts for the school play, she will do great! I love you sweetheart!!

5 comments:

Darcie said...

Happy Birthday Maddi! Ten years sure went fast. I think ten is such a great age; independent, but not quite, and not quite to the snotty age yet. I hope that day never comes :-)

Jeff & Marci said...

10?!?!?! That can't be possible! Wow - I sure do love that picture of her. Such a cutie and a beauty! Happy Birthday to Maddi!

All About Us said...

Ohh what a cute young lady (almost) She has a very cute name. We share the same middle name cool huh! Hope her birthday is great!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Maddi is 10?? Holy Moly! She is so grown up and looks adorable in this pic! I sure do miss you guys! I'm glad ya'll are doing well and hopefully we'll see you real soon!

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

This is an adorable picture of Maddi! Love it!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI