CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

B.R. Hi-Steppers....

Last Saturday Maddi & I got to go watch Marki and the rest of the Bear River Hi-Steppers dance @ their region competition. They did an AMAZING job & took first place in all their dances and 1st place over all!!! It was fun to go watch, but I must say Becki & I are baby's we starting crying...... I think mostly cause we were happy & excited & so proud of Marki! She is a good lil dancer!!

This weekend is the state competition and all of the big girls in my family are going to stay in Provo, but do to work I can't go:( But I know they will have a fun time & Marki will do AWESOME!!

I LOVE YOU MEE KEE!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU & THE REST OF YOUR TEAM!!

GO BEAR RIVER!!

2 comments:

Darcie said...

It's weird how time flies. I really dont think of Markell being that old. She is a cute girl. I bet those competitions are fun to watch.

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

How cool! Congrats Marki! It looks like ya'll had tons of fun! Let us know how the state competition goes! Go BR!!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI