CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 5, 2009

WOW!!

I can't believe summer is here! I'm so excited for the kids to be out of school so we can stay up late:) We don't have any big plans for summer yet! But I'm looking forward to camping, swimming and enjoying the HOT summer sun! Life is crazy here @ the Hales house, I'm back @ work full force 50 hrs. this week CRAZY!! I can totally tell a difference in my house being a working mom again. My laundry is stacking up FAST!! (James I think it's calling your name) and I just don't have the energy when I get home to clean or cook. I feel like my house is falling apart and it's only 2 days into summer:) LOL The kids have both started ball and James is busy working @ M.O.M and helping Caleb when he has time. Maddi & Kobe have had a great start on their summer vacation spending time w/ their cousins & tending gp. & gm. LOL:)

LIFE IS GREAT!! I hope all is well w/ all of you and you all have a WONDERFUL summer!!

1 comment:

No Buckaroos said...

You too! Hope to see you next year at school - it was always so fun to have you work with us! Keep us posted on what days you can work!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI