Now that we are pretty much settled I am realizing its a lil harder than I thought it would be. I think it's mostly a girl thing cuz Maddi and I are the only ones that really seem to have bad days. I guess my boys are tough! Over all we are adjusting and things are good! We just have to live outside our comfort zone. And say lots of prayers!
We have been busy with soccer, Maddi is improving every game. I am so proud of her! She has also started practicing with a comp team, I think she seems to be really liking it.
P got put on the yearbook staff, James thinks he is going "nerd" on us, I think it's great cause he is a whole new kid here and is getting all A's & B's. He has really came out of his shell and is getting really involved with different groups at school. He has lots of personality and some days it's a lil much.... But we love are lil man! He is also getting a few armpit and leg hairs that he is super proud of! LoL :)
Not much else is going on here.... Sleep, work, school :)

No comments:
Post a Comment