Friday night Mads went to a "spa" night at Cali's and James, Kobe and I went to the monster derby with the Belew's. It was pretty redneck but we had a good time.
We also found out this week that P got cut from the football team, we were pretty bummed! P said he really didn't wanna play football here.... I'm guessing that's part of the reason he got cut. He said the coach told him they just had too many kids.... It is what it is and life goes on!
Me and Mads have been trying to jog/run again and we are forcing Kobe to do it with us. We struggle and kinda go in spurts. I hope one day to master it! James joins us when he can.
The kids seem to be adjusting and the newness is slowly wearing off and things seem to be going pretty well for both James and I. I'm still not 100% sure about my job but it's growing on me and I'm learning lots of new things.
That's about all!
We hope all our Utah friends and family have a good 1st day of school! :) love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment