CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 18, 2014

We are getting closer....

Our cute lil house SOLD! 

I thought for sure our house would never sale and we'd be stuck renting it. As much as I didn't want to buy this house I am sure glad we did. It was and has been a huge blessing in our lives. I have definitely grown to love this lil house and had fun fixing it up inside. I was kinda sad to sale it. And I'm super sad to leave our ward. We have all grown so much in our short time here. 

James came home this last weekend and we packed it all up and finalized all the paper work on Monday and it's a done deal! :)

The kids and I will be staying at my parents til school is over then we will head south!

This is a big step and the closer it gets I/we have lots of mixed emotions. But we have been so blessed and everything has been falling into place, I just really feel like this is ment to be....



No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI