So the last few months have been pretty hard for my baby girl. She has tried to not show me her emotions but this last week was bad. She is an amazing girl and growing into a beautiful young woman,I am so proud of her! She has amazing friends and has so much fun!
This last week has been H.S. try outs and she has been devastated!! It's broke my heart! She has been a good sport and supported her friends. This has been her and Shay's dream/goal to try out together.
Her and a few other friends trashed Shay's room and made her a good luck poster.
It's been tough to see Maddi so sad, but I have told her that there must be a different plan for us.
I'm so broken hearted for my girl and there is nothing I can do.
But I do want her to know I love her more than words can say and I'm so proud of her. I love you Sis!
CONGRATS TO SHAY ON MAKING HIGH-STEPPERS!!




1 comment:
I just stopped by the blog Gina and I have to say I shed a few tears reading this post. It was rough for me too! I love you mods and Gina! Thanks for being such a great support for Shay, we love you creer far:)
Post a Comment