CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

BRACES.... and

 
GLASSES!!
 
All in the same year... YIKES!!
I guess this means my baby girl is getting all grown up. Makes me kinda sad, in just a few months I will have a teenager. Mads got braces back on August 23rd & she got glasses yesterday...
 
James took her to get her braces, so I didn't get a pic so I guess this is a 2 for 1 cause you can see them in this pic too...
 
I LOVE this girl so much!! And I'm so glad I get to be her mom!! She says she likes me she just thinks I'm CRAZY!! She's pretty damn sassy... But I guess what they say is true, that you always end up with a child just like you. She is just like her mama in the sassy department, but other than that she is like her daddy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a pic a few days before the glasses...
I love you sis!


No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI