FOOTBALL!!
P did so awesome this year & was able to get in on some really good plays. He usually played defense as the left guard. He really got into the game this year & LOVED it!! I even started learning the game a lil better & have to say that I have a love/hate relationship for the game.
I love seeing my son improve & learn & I especially love seeing the excitement on his face when he knows he has done well or tackled someone, LOVE it!! :) But I hate that we have to get to the games an hour early & that football takes up so much time with practices EVERY night for 2months!! It's a huge commitment, something I don't really love... I'd have to say that I'm glad it's over and I'm super proud of my boy!
Isn't he the cutest lil football player... I just LOVE him!!
Makes me sad to see him growing up so fast...
No comments:
Post a Comment