CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 7, 2012

Yep Campin! :)

Last weekend we went on a lil campin trip with a few of our peeps up Logan Canyon...
It started off raining & was pretty chilly but that didn't stop us from havin a good time!!
 
Jerian, Jody & I
 

Kobe is holding the bird Bryce shot :) LoL.... Kobe was pretty excited!! Bryce showed him how to clean it & then Kobe & James cooked it on the grill that night & Kobe ate it for dinner... Kobe thought it was pretty good! YUM!!


KC kept us all warm with his pyro skills, we had some pretty big a$$ fires!! They were awesome...


Lady Bug (Shayden), Kobe & Haylie Bug had fun playing in the dirt!!
 
Our awesome hubby's :)

Deven was home for the weekend so he came too, I hadn't saw him for a few months & I think he grew 5ft... He is one tall kid!! Maddi & Kobe said... WOW who's the tall kid :) LoL
 Angie & Tanesha were fun haters & didn't want there pics taken :'(
 
Tara & her kids came with us also, but Zane broke his arm on a 4 wheeler ride so they were gone the day I was taken pics... We had lots of good food & lots of fun!! :)

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI