CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

1st day of school....

I can't believe it's time for school...
My kiddos are growing up way too fast!!
 
 
 Maddi is in 7th grade this year & was SUPER excited to start school. She is at a fun age & I love her out look on life. She is a lil sassy like her mama! But pretty dang smart & keeps us all in check! She wasn't to excited about getting her picture taken, but agreed to get it taken as long as I didn't take it at the school. :) LOL

Kobe is in 5th grade this year & wasn't too excited about going back to school. He is one handsome boy!! He is very active & has a great imagination! He is kind of a lil turkey & keeps us all laughing!!
He was super embarrassed for me to take his pic & kept saying... ok bye mom :) LoL But I got em taken & was on my way & I don't think anyone really noticed me snapping a few pics...
 
Kobe & Mr. Norris :)

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI