CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Little Piggies....

Both the kids decided to do pigs for their 4H project this year, and I was so excited!! I did a pig every year when I was younger & I thought it would be fun for them. All the cousin friends that are old enough, minus Trev are doing a pig this year and we are keeping them @ Aunt B's. Kobe loves going to Aunt B's so he has been able to watch the pigs grow & he thinks it's pretty awesome up @ the farm... His home away from home:)

Aunt B and Uncle Rod took all the kids to go get the pigs over in Preston @ the end of February and I took these pictures on April 1st.

I'm not to sure James knows what we are getting our selves in to :)








No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI