CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 31, 2011

JuSt DaNcE!!

What a CrAzY FuN year.... The month of May was filled w/ DANCE!! Man I don't think I am cut out to be a "dance mom" :) lol But my Mads has done such a good job and has absolutely LOVED dance!! I am so proud of her!! Her and her lil shadow have had a BLAST!! And Jenni and I have enjoyed ourselves too, we made lots of good dancing memories:) And learned a few things....


1. When they tell you to get there an hour early, the time on the paper from Debbie & Krisann is an hour early, we showed up @ the first competition like @ 7a.m. WAY to early!!

2. You should ALWAYS park in a parking space, not just make your own:) $35 ticket later... THANK YOU MANDI :) I'm such a CRAZY driver and kinda like to do my own thing, but I learned a lil lesson w/ Roy City :)LOL

3. Just RELAX and have FUN!!

4. I really can do my daughters hair:) Thanks Jenni for all the great hair do help, I'm still learning and will never be able to do hair as good as Mads 2nd mother :)

5. I love these dancing lil divas more than EvEr!!



Maddi, Shay & Kami








No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI