CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Willard Bay

We went to Willard Bay w/ Gp. Rick & Gm. Lynn on Labor Day, it was lots of FUN!! My parents got a boat earlier this summer and this was the first time we were able to go, I love the SUN and water as well as my family so to me this day was EXCELLENT!! But I must say it was a bit cold, and my dad is one CRAZY driver!!

We have a pretty big family so it's hard to get everyone together on the same day, so dad & mom just plan a day and who ever comes, comes! My mom got Pizza Hut for lunch and we just hang out on the beach and took turns...

Aunt B and Gm. Lynn were the babysitters and did a lil hand work :)


James & I....sorry James looks a lil corny! :) LOL <3>

The 2 cutest babes EVER!! lil CD and baby Em

Lets just say Mads was NOT impressed by Gp. Rick's CRAZY driving! She never got out of the boat and was about in tears... I'd say she was mad but I think pissed is more how she felt. (sorry for the language) Becki and I were laughing so hard, cause it was kinda SCARY!! No one got hurt and all was well:)


So I must say we are a bit "redneck" and I think Connor played the part well:) LOL He broke his foot so he had to put garbage bags around it to help it from getting wet.... YEP!! He's a REDNECK!! and we LOVE him! :)



Connor and I on the tube ...now I must say we are pretty EXTREME or maybe it's my dad's race car driving skills that makes us feel that way! When we fell off we hit so hard I was so sore the next day.... I think that's a good sign I'm getting OLD!!


James and Connor


Carson & Kobe just chillin :)


Carson and I





Thanks Mom and Dad for a GREAT day!!





1 comment:

Our Newman 6 said...

I just LOVE this family "Redneck" or Not!!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI