CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Pumpkin Walk...

Every year @ McKinley they do a lil Pumpkin Walk and each class has a theme. We aren't to talented or crafty here @ our house so I always get a little stressed! But Grandma Delorise found a cute idea in the paper for Mads & thanks to good old Google I found a pattern for Kobe's and I must say they turned out pretty good! The kids were both happy so that's what counts!

Maddi's classes theme was....Scary Monsters, so we did a Frankentstein. And Kobe's was Destenation Disney... and we carved a Mickey Mouse. I had to work on Thursday night so James took the kids and they had a good time.







1 comment:

Darcie said...

Those are really cute and a fun idea for school.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI