Kobe got to go to Utah a few days earlier than the rest of us, so he missed out on a few things we did here @ home. That is why he isn't included in the next few pics... I'm kinda sad I didn't get a pic of him in his new church pants and Christmas tie.... He got to ride from Vegas to Tremonton with James Hawkes in his semi and he thought it was the best thing ever! Aunt B. picked him up and he surprised Carson! It was so sweet....
Here is our beautiful girl in her 1st pair of high heels and her Christmas dress, she is all grown up! Her dad didn't really approve of her "short" dress & heels... I told him, I guess this is my lesson and what I get for letting her pick out & try on her own dress without looking at it. I guess I felt like if she liked it then we were good to go... 12/21
After we dropped Kobe off to ride with James Hawkes, the 3 of us went to the the Las Vegas motor sports park and saw the Christmas lights. It was pretty dang cool, I think it will be one of our new traditions. 12/19
We hosted a lil Christmas party here @ our house with our AZ peeps. We had a lil dinner, did an ornament exchange, played the reindeer game & frosted sugar cookies... I thought it was a pretty fun lil party.... But I made way too many cookies! So after church Sunday, James, Maddi & I made up a few plates and took them to the homeless shelter. :) 12/20






No comments:
Post a Comment