CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween

Last Monday for family night we had ourselves a lil Halloween dinner.... We made famous rice dish, aunt Jacki's cornbread and had root beer with dry ice. We went to the 99 cent store and picked out a table cloth, the pitcher, and cups & plates... P and I were pretty impressed with the dry ice as you can see... 

We made apple crisp and carved pumpkins as well....

P's on the left, Mads is on the right....
On Halloween night we went to the trunk or treat at the church. This is Klaire (Jon & Alisha's daughter) & Kobe. After we went to the Lee Williams High School football game with the Rowley's.
Saturday night we had a lil Halloween party at the Schrade's.... It was a masquerade! You didn't have to dress up but you had to wear a mask. It was super fun! 

This is Chole, Aspen, Sarah & Maddi
Here's our lil fam... I was a gangsta girl, P was a zombie pirate, Mads was Batman and James was a creey guy! LoL 

I really missed seeing all my cute nieces and nephews dressed up. I've been having a rough week knowing I'm missing out especially as the holidays are near... But over all I/we can't complain. I feel blessed and I'm so grateful for modern technology so we an see pics, face time and keep in touch.

The kids also started tennis lessons this week but the pics I took didn't turn out so I'll post some next week.

That's about all for now... Mads starts tryouts this week for the high school soccer team, so keep her in your prayers. She is really nervous!


No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI