They say monsoon season last for about six weeks. It isn't like a Utah rain storm, it rains and then 2 seconds after it stops, it's dry and sunny! It's pretty crazy....
Any how you are probably wondering what Mormons have to do with monsoons.... Well you guessed it.... Nothing! LoL But I thought it sounded good together.
But beings how we are Mormons we got to speak in church today... I must say I think we did a pretty amazing job! No one was worried but me! Imagine that!:) It was Kobe's 1st time ever speaking and he did great! We told the kids to make sure they spoke loud and clear and to look up every now and then. After Kobe was done I told him he did a good job and I asked if he was nervous and he said yes and I said so am I. He said just look up at the people when you change pages... He says that's what I did! I thought it was cute.
Last Monday Kobe left for scout camp @ 4:30 AM. Over all he had a pretty good time. A few of the boys were kind of rude, but he made the best of it. He earned 3 merit badges, and is starting a few more this week. The scout leader said Kobe was way into scouting and basically a super scout compared to the rest of the boys. He was the only one that took and wore his scout shirt. He LOVES scouts and is looking forward to earning his Eagle Scout! Someone once told him,that grandpa Rick buys the boys a gun if they earn their Eagle. So I secretly think this is his motivation and idk if that's even true???
That's about all for this week! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment